Check back often, PlayMore will list employment opportunities below. Please email your resume and cover letter to the appropriate person.
(CURRENT OPENING – Spring/Summer/Fall ’23) – Weekend League Manager
This part time position perfect for a candidate that operates well with minimal supervision and is looking to work hands on with league operations, logistics, and management. We lovingly call this position the Weekend QB1 Position.
- Part Time – Must be available 2 of 3 days (Fridays, Saturdays, and Sunday). This will be a rotating schedule split directly with the League Operations Manager.
- Must be well familiar with a variety of sports
- Must be an extrovert, cool under pressure, and comfortable with public speaking.
- Will handle a variety of tasks, not limited to
- Field Preparation, Checks & Inspections
- Live League Management
- Assistance with Weekend Staffing
- Coordination of Logistics and Deployment for all weekend events
- New League Creation and Outreach
- Must be handy with Social Media
- Must have a valid Driver’s License
- Position starts at $17.50 an hour during training, with ability to earn an increases after 90 days.
For consideration, please click here: APPLY
(No Current Opening) – Basketball Scorekeepers
Get Paid to be at Sporting events! What could be better? APPLY HERE
(NO CURRENT OPENING) – Office Assistant (Part Time)
PlayMore happens out at the courts and fields all over South Jersey, but it all starts on in the office. We will be looking for an office assistant that can help with customer service, permit acquisition, social media, league management, and more. Must be outgoing, quick on the computer, strong phone skills, and well versed in a variety of sports. $15 per hour – Estimated 10 Hours Per Week.. Tim Smithen
(No Current Opening) – Cornhole Commissioner
Position is perfect for someone the Cornhole enthusiast. With this role you will handle the launch of all Opening Nights, the fun and glory of all the championship nights, plus a mid-season check in at each location. You will work directly with the bars (league set up, work with them on schedules, as well as rain/weather conditions knowledge). Must be outgoing (extrovert) as well as able to speak to larger crowds of people to direct traffic. Position does require some light physical labor from time to time (set up boards, clean up boards, and get lighting all set up). Click here to Apply